this gives me life and inspires me to step up my lipstick game
Don’t leak nudes
Leak pictures of SPIDER-MAN
||Anonymous asked: **********S.H.I.E.L.D. URGENT CLASSIFIED MESSAGE********** AGENT ROMANOV: VACATION OVER. REPORT TO NEAREST COMMAND STATION FOR RECLASSIFICATION AND BRIEFING ON NEW MISSION OBJECTIVES NLT 8.28.2014 0615 EST. NF
*pretends I didn’t see*
You have such a huge fan base and it’s such an interesting show. Do your fans ask you for anything unusual? It being such an unusual show.
i searched up ‘hurdlers without hurdles’ on google and i dont regret it
these boots are made for walkin
The ol razzle dazzle
I have a silly walk and I’d like to apply for a government grant to develop it
I’m still fucked up at the fact that the longest piece of English fictional literature written by any human is a super smash bros brawl fan fic.
3.5 million words
AND ITS STILL IN PROGRESS
if you think your puns are bad just remember that one time i gave a presentation at school about the king of spain abdicating and this was the title
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.